SEMICON Japan Virtual Event Overview
Event Name : SEMICON Japan Virtual
- Virtual Exhibition – December 14 to 17, the event will feature exhibitor presentations that will be available on demand until January 15.
- Online Conferences – December 11 to 18, the conferences will be offered live with replays available on demand until January 15. Some programs will be only available on demand.
- MIRAI COLLEGE, Students’ programs – November 28 & December 13, this program will educate and connect college students to the industry and companies.
Venue : Online
Organized by : SEMI
Supported by :
- SiC Alliance
- Japan LED Association
- The Japan Institute of Electronics Packaging
- The Japan Society of Applied Physics
- Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA)
- The Japanese Liquid Crystal Society
- The Japan Society of Vacuum and Surface Science
- Japan Vacuum Industry Association
- Japan Electronics Packaging and Circuits Association (JPCA)
- Nippon Electronic Device Industry Association
- Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan
- SOI Industry Consortium
SEMICON Japan is an international trade show for the electronics manufacturing supply chain, covering everything from the front-end to back-end processes of semiconductors to SMART applications such as automobiles and IoT devices.
700 companies will display cutting-edge manufacturing technologies and 22,000 participants will gather from Japan and around the world. SEMICON Japan provides the participants with a new meeting place that will drive them to take a big step toward the next era.