Click the "Register" button below to go to the SEMI Japan registration system, and then click the "Next" button to continue the registration process.
On the login screen, if you have never attended a SEMI Japan event, please click the "New User Registration" button to create a new account. Otherwise, log in with your email address and password. If you cannot remember these, click the "Password reminder" link.
After you complete the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email. Print out the email and present it at the pre-registration reception counter at SEMICON Japan.
Notes on registering
- A valid email address is required in order to register. It is not possible to register more than one person using the same email address. It is possible to use a free email account like one provided by Yahoo! or Google.
- All visitors to SEMICON Japan are required to register for the exhibition. Even if you will only be attending seminars or meetings, you are required to register for the exhibition and carry a visitor badge at the event.
- Badges are colored according to industry segment (e.g., attendees from device manufacturers and equipment manufacturers will be given different colored badges). When registering, please carefulｌｙ select your industry segment.
- For general questions or concerns, please see the FAQ
- If you experience trouble with the registration system, please see the instructions.