Frequently Asked Questions about Registering for SEMICON Japan
- I don't have an email address. Can I still register?
- I'm having trouble registering.
- Is photography/video allowed in the exhibition?
You need an email address in order to register. You can register using a free account such as one from Yahoo! or Google.
Please refer to the following page: http://semi.jp/faq/e.html
Photography is prohibited throughout the exhibition except in the following cases:
- Exhibitors taking pictures of their own booths. However, prior to photographing, exhibitors must obtain a Photo Permission Badge from Show Management.
- Media personnel wearing press badges. Provided they are wearing a press badge, members of the press and other media are permitted to photograph in the halls of the exhibition. Those with valid press badges are still required to obtain the consent of the exhibitor prior to photographing a particular booth. Photography by media personnel without press badges is strictly forbidden.