HOW TO EXHIBIT
New Product and Technology Gallery (Free of Charge)
The New Product and Technology Gallery is an area within the Booth Navigator web site (the SEMICON Japan online floor guide/exhibitor directory/search engine). Exhibitors can use the gallery to introduce new products to visitors prior to the exhibition.
- Upload images and brief descriptions of technology, products and services.
- Link to more detailed product pages on your corporate web site.
Application, Conditions and Requirements
- The exhibitor’s booth must feature the actual products (e.g., real equipment and components) or items that similarly provide a realistic impression or demonstration of the products.
- The products must be being exhibited for the first time. Products that have been exhibited at other exhibitions are not eligible.
- There is a limit of the 3 products per exhibitor.
- Images must be in JPEG format and less than 1 MB in size.
- Applications can be made using the “New Product and Technology Gallery” application form which is available on the Exhibitor MyPage web site.
- Cost: No charge.
- Application deadline: Friday, October 8.