SEMICON Japan 2014 is your opportunity for extending and deepening your connections in the Japan semiconductor industry
Japan has the world largest installed fab capacity of 4.4 million 200 mm equivalent wafers per month. 300mm fab capacity in Japan is expected to increase to 840,000 wafers per month, making the region the third largest 300mm fab capacity base globally.
NEW VENUE IN 2014!
We are pleased to announce that SEMICON Japan moves to Tokyo Big Sight in 2014.
SEMICON Japan attracts multi-level buying teams, with broad representation across all levels, functions and industries.
Key Visiting Companies
- Analog Devices
- Asahi Kasei Microdevices
- Elpida Memory
- Fuji Electric
- Infineon Technologies
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Murata Manufacturing
- NXP Semiconductor
- New Japan Radio
- ON Semiconductor
- Oki Electric Industry
- Renesas Electronics
- SK Hynix
- Samsung Electronics
- Sanken Electric
- Seiko Epson
- Toyota Motor
- Texas Instruments
- Tower Semiconductor
SEMICON Japan exhibitors represent leading manufacturing technology companies covering the full spectrum of the microelectronics industries.
- Plastic/Printed/Organic Electronics
- Device Fabrication/Wafer Processing
Who Should Exhibit
- Equipment manufacturers: Wafer processing,
- large-area thin film, packaging/assembly, test
- Materials manufacturers: Substrates, chemicals,
- gases, process materials, packaging, assembly, test
- Components/Sub-systems manufacturers
- Factory control/Automation/Facilities equipment
- Design and manufacturing services
- Outsourced manufacturing: Foundries, assembly and test
- Secondary equipment
- Business services
- R&D/Research institutions/Consortia/Universities