+81.3.3222.5988

English


Booth Fees

Booth Fees

Booth Fees and Types

Main Exhibit Zones Booth Fees

 
SEMI member
Non-member
2017-2018
Loyal Exhibitor*
Regular
2017-2018
Loyal Exhibitor*
Regular

3m×3m
(RAW Space)

¥360,000
¥400,500
¥486,000
¥540,000

 

Pavillion Booth Fees

 
SEMI member
Non-member
2017-2018
Loyal Exhibitor*
Regular
2017-2018
Loyal Exhibitor*
Regular

2m×1m
(Decorated)

¥124,000
¥133,000
¥152,000
¥164,000

2m×2m
(RAW Space)

¥160,000
¥178,000
¥216,000
¥240,000

3m×3m
(RAW Space)

¥360,000
¥400,500
¥486,000
¥540,000

 

* All payments to be made must be in Japanese yen (¥).

* Loyal Exhibitor Rates are applicable to SEMICON Japan 2017 exhibitors only.

 

 

SEMI Membership Discount

The SEMI membership discount is available only if the exhibitor has maintained its registered membership in SEMI during the period from the date of its application to exhibit to the last day of the SEMICON Japan 2017. The only exception could be made when a member registers their fully owned subsidiary company(s),
then the branch company(s) will also get the discount.
* When a member exhibits the discount will be counted to both: the member and its fully owned subsidiary(s).

 

Consumption tax is not included. 8% tax will be added.

 

 Package Booth Information

Our package booth decoration for the 3m x 3m or 2m x 2m raw space booth will allow you to

focus on serving your customers and advancing your business. For more details, please see
>> the Package Booths Information. 

 

Payment by Bank Transfer Based on Invoice

Bank transfer fee  would be borne by you.

If the payment due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday, the payment is due on the immediately preceding business day.

 

Payment by Credit Card

We accept payment by VISA, MasterCard or JCB, Diners. If the transaction cannot be completed correctly, we may request payment by invoice (i.e. bank transfer).

 

Payment Due

Application Date Payment Due
Deposit (30%) Remaining Amount (70%)   Total Amount (100%)

 

 December 13-15  (OSS)

 

January 31 June 30     

 

 January 4 -  October 31

 

        At the end of
the following month

 

Change/Cancellation of Booked Booths

The date of cancellation request notice Cancellation Fee

 

On or before September 12

 

30% of booth fee

 

On or after September 12

 

100% of booth fee

 

 


For inquiries, contact:

SEMI Japan Customer Services
Tel: +81. 3.3222.5988
jcustomer@semi.org

 

The exposition rules and regulations are available for download below.

Exposition Rules and Regulations

TOP▲

Share page with AddThis